Thursday, October 25, 2007

THE 80's...

We had a crazy blast from the past. Jake's oldest cousin, Peter Mouskondis, had a huge surpise party at Little America for his big 40th birthday. His wife Nicole put this huge party together. It was an 80's prom theme, since that was when he went to high school. There were about 200 guests, prom pictures, dancing, a great 80's DJ, big bangs, puffy sleves, tons of make-up, mullets, big hoop earrings, and everything you could remember about the 80's...It was such a blast!!! I was way over the top going to my prom 36 weeks pregnant too...I was HUGE!...my belly wasn't the only massive thing...check out my hair...Courtney and her friend, Lindsay, had way too much fun!!!



2 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

You look AWESOME! I love the hair. How long did that take you?

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

Oh my gosh Shannon... you look like Kelly Kapowski! Zach Morris would be SO jealous of Jake if he saw this picture! Haha, you guys look great! I love you!