Wednesday, October 17, 2007

OUR NEW BABY GIRL

Ava Elizabeth Box
October 2, 2007
7lbs.2oz, 21 inches









She is the joy of our life. Unlike her mother she was very punctual, actually beyond that...EARLY! She definitely wanted to get here in a hurry. She was 2 and half weeks early. My water broke that afternoon at 3:30 and I had her just hours later at 6:56 pm. It was crazy, but we are so happy she's here!!! Jake and I couldn't be happier! She's our precious Ava girl... (p.s. check out those Menlove finger toes!!! They're adorable!)





She just loves to play with her new toys!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, for doing a blog. Now you just have to keep it updated. Ava is seriously beautiful.

Brooke Jackson said...

She is so sweet. I love that everyone is getting a blog. Look what Jamie Started! Isn't it a fun way to keep in touch? See ya.

Collie and Zach said...

Yeah! Cute blog and even cutter Ava. I am so glad you started a blog.

Anonymous said...

SSSHHHAAANNNOOONNN, JJJJAAAAKKKEEE AND BEAUTIFUL AVA!!! Congrats! I had no I idea you were going to have a baby!!! What a surprise! I got your email and then I saw your blog through a friend of mine!!!! the blogging world is the best! You two look so happy! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see more pics! It looks like Ava definately has the feet to be a dancer! Love Lisa and Chris