I feel extremely blessed and loved this day! Ava's blessing was incredible. Jake did a beautiful job. The entire day was so special. It was full of grateful and happy emotions! I'm beginning to better understand the love our Heavenly Father has for us as I am now a mother. I couldn't be more grateful for such a sacred calling. Ava is a wonderful child. She teaches me so much each and everyday. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
3 comments:
Her dress is the cutest thing ever. I can't thank you enough for posting these pictures.
ps. I had forgotten about the football story until you wrote about how our husbands love football. good story LOL!
I had to watch them again. Is she smiling in the picture with you and Jake?
I wish I could have come down for this. I had to work :( I bet it was amazing.
Post a Comment