I've had the opportunity of doing an after school dance program at Boulton and Meadowbrook Elementary schools for the last few years. Jamie, my sister, started this great program back when she taught at Meadowbrook. I'm always excited to end another year. This last week we had our big performance, for each school, at an assembly. I love to see the girls have such a great experience! It such a pay day for me after all the hard work throughout the year. I appreciate all the help from Morgan Burt and Ashley VanWagoner, who helped teach. I'm also grateful for all those who helped along the way with Ava. You know who you are...Thank-you!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I looks like it went well for you. The t-shirts turned out way cute.
2 comments:
I looks like it went well for you. The t-shirts turned out way cute.
I love the pictures Shannon! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment