Friday, May 23, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE...

Now this is what I call real entertainment! Television couldn't get any better for me. There aren't many shows, besides this one, that get me rearranging my schedule to make sure I watch it. Next week they'll be showing the auditions that were held in Utah. Everyone needs to watch. There will be plenty of familiar faces. This show just adds to my favorite season....summer!

4 comments:

Brooke Baker said...

I know Shannon, I watched this last night, too for the first time ever! I loved the last guy that danced! I swear he was a machine. Hey, your dad came and fixed my washer today....tell him thanks again, he did a FABULOUS job! Love ya!
Brooke

Anonymous said...

I have had a crazy busy week and still haven't watched it. Hopefully tonight. This is seriously my favorite show EVER! Let's plan on going to the national tour together.

Team Box! said...

you know its my favorite show!!! if you ever miss it, It will always be recorded here, so you could come over to watch it! That or we should make a night of it every week and watch it together, I can't even tell you how freakin' excited I am for this season ahhh!!! I love this show! For sure this year we really should go see them in tour...

Julie said...

oh my gosh Shannon I am obsessed with this show, i love love love it! Glad to find another fan........ we'll have to chat about it this summer!