This place is a blast! I can't wait to go back when Ava is big enough to climb all around by herself. I was telling my niece, Berlynn, all the fun things we would be doing while she was in town and she interrupted me and said, "Well, I was wondering if we could go to Kangaroo Zoo again?" She must have liked it a lot because we went over a week ago. I wish I could have gotten better pictures of Berlynn and Camern together...It sounds like I'll have a chance to redeem myself though.
7 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I want to take Lanna there when I get back. Looks like you guys are having a great summer. Your campfire pictures make me want a smore. I don´t think they make smores in Costa Rica, but maybe I will have to introduce my family to them.
I love it there! I'm there almost every other day with the kids I nanny. I think I enjoy it as much as they do!!!
isn't it so fun there?? Once Ava is old enough she'll have fun and actually be able to rummage around the blow ups. We'll have to go together!
Hey shannon. Your daughter is beautiful!
Shannon! You look so beautiful! It's been forever. Ava is absolutely adorable. Congrats! Hope you are doing great. Take care!
Love- Harmony Preece
This was so much fun! My pictures didn't turn out :( Yours are better than mine!
Shannon!! Ava i so freaking cute!! i can't believe it! it seems like yesterday when we tried out for jazz ha! your little family is so cute!!
Post a Comment