Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MY PARTNER IN CRIME






This summer has been so fun to have Ava with me all the time. We do everything together. The other day we were on our way to the store and Ava wasn't going to make it because she was so ready for lunch, so I decided to stop at the park and have a pinic together. We had such a great time. She felt like mama's little princess, which she totally is. She is such a sweetheart and a fun little buddy to have. We've also had fun at Uncle B's baseball games and spending time with her cousins.

11 comments:

Kimbie said...

Ava is so cute Shannon! A picnic is a good Idea! I'm Just afraid that my Daughter would try and run away and we wouldn't really get to enjoy the picnic part!

Sarah and Garrett said...

Wow! You guys have been BUSY! It looks like you're having a great summer, though. Ava is getting so big! I can't wait to see her when I get back. What a doll!

Haylee said...

Oh my goodness! We had a lot to catch up on! Very cute! I love all the pictures of Ava! You can never post enough! You do such a great job always making her look so cute!

Kimbie said...

They have added a new page element called blog list, you'll have to transfer your list to the blog list. It doesn't show updates on private blogs. But it's easy.

Menlove Family said...

Cute, Cute!! Ava's smile is to die for :) Is that Berlynn's hair straightened??

Brad and Britt said...

you guys seem to be up to alot of fun stuff! I miss lake powell so much! It really is one of the coolest places on earth! If you hear honks near your place alot it is because I am saying "hello"!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys already!! Please come see us.

chelsea said...

She is so adorable! What a fun time for you guys, and she is such a lucky little girl to have such a great mom!

BriAnne said...

Oh she really is just so cute! I love her sweet little headband!

Brooke Jackson said...

I didn't recognize Berlynn at first with her straight hair. She is so dang cute. Ava is a sweet heart as usual! I love her head bands.

Roods said...

Ava is getting so big. Thanks for posting pictures they are so fun to look at. She is a doll.