Saturday, November 29, 2008

THANKSGIVING TAKES THREE

We had a great Thanksgiving holiday! We just couldn't get enough pie that we celebrated three different times. The hotel is always busy on Thanksgiving, so Jake had to work. Ava I spent the day with my family and had a wonderful meal at my Grandma Barb's! She always does so much to keep her family close and to have such a wonderful meal.


After my Grandma's Ava and I went to Little America to be with Jake after a long day at work. We had a nice meal by the fireplace with Nan & Pop and Jed & Brina.
On Friday we had the Box Family Thanksgiving because all the boys work on Thursday. It was such a great meal. Jake's mom literally has the best stuffing recipe ever!!!

I have so many incredible blessings, in which I am so grateful for. I couldn't be more grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the center of my life. All my blessing stem from it. I have a beautiful family whom I love very much. I guess you could say I am extra grateful this year... triple as grateful to be exact!!!

4 comments:

Ange said...

I just love Thanksgiving to get together with my families. Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Ava is a doll

Brooke Jackson said...

Shannon, Iam so glad you got a picture of every one. I have to steal it for my blog! Grandma really does do so much. She is pretty amazing!

Anonymous said...

Does Dad have pants on with the picture with Ava and the Turkey???? LOL

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

I stole it for my blog too=)