*Every time I sneeze, cough, or make a funny sound Ava grawls...It is so funny. She has quite the grawl!
*Ava saying "Hi" to everyone and everything, including her baby dolls.
*Watching Ava "rock her baby" and patting their backs...And if you're lucky she'll pat yours too!...She is such a cuddly baby.
*It's so fun to hear your child begin to speak...She's good at saying mama, dada, OOOOooma, hi, hey, and sometimes papa.
*Every time Ava hears music she begins to dance and bounce...I really think I have a little dancer on my hands, but no pressure.
6 comments:
She is getting so big. She says alot more words than Ezra. His new thing is calling me da da. He thinks it is soooo funny.
I love when the babies start to get a little older!!! They are so much fun! It really is so good to hear from you, and we will get together soon!!
My favorite was when she was rocking the turkey and Gram Barbs! LOL she is SO DARLING!!!
How adorable! You just can't get enough can you? Love it! I'm excited to get together with you soon, it will be so fun!
These are definately things to remember...Ava is so darling and just growing up to be so dang cute. I love her little personality! You need to let us tend her again...maybe when she's awake longer :) (I'm serious!)
i love ava... she is so stinkin cute! make sure to invite the stringhams to your bloggitty blog! love ya!
stephstringham@yahoo.com
Post a Comment