Monday, March 16, 2009

MY BIG BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!

It really did feel like I celebrated my birthday all week, which is exactly how I think it should be. The week went a little somethin' like this...

We had my favorite chicken enchilada and bacardi drink dinner with my family the Sunday prior to my birthday, Fun family night and birthday dinner with my parents Monday, went on a girls night out with Ava doin' some shopping & Rio, got a great facial & massage on my actual birthday, Had my first Watchout party(which was so fun and such a great success), Spring shopping with Jake for Ava at the great Old Navy Friends & Family sale, Went to Biaggi's Italian resturant with my sweetheart, Stayed at Little America for my birthday/anniversary(Since it's just around the corner), went swimming, ate lots of great food, Went to the brunch with my cute family, went to an All Tongan Ward for church, and finally had a great birthday dinner this Sunday with Jake's family....WOW!!!! 

What a fun and rewarding week for me. I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging because I honestly just didn't want to forget a thing about this great birthday. I really think it has been one of my very best. It was such a gratifying week for me. I have been so blessed to recognize a few of my many many blessings this week as I reflected upon my life and the many people who fill it with so much happiness and Joy!!! So thank you for all your love, support, and thoughtfulness!!!!



6 comments:

Ange said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON! What a fun birthday week you had. You sure are one lucky girl.

Kimbie said...

Happy birthday.... I know it's a few days late, sorry! I'm glad you had a good one!

The Conders said...

Happy Birthday- sounds like a good one!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Ava walking in the hotel hall with Jake. Her hair is getting long.

Team Box! said...

ava looks so dang cute in the hallway with jake!! Oh we Love her!

corryfever said...

what a fun week! you deserve every bit of it.