We had all of my Dad's side over for Easter! It's always nice to be with family. Easter really is my favorite holiday...I love springtime and all the symbolism that is centered around Christ and his atonement & ressurection. What an incredible gift to celebrate! I couldn't be more grateful for my Savior.
4 comments:
What a great family picture. I think it is funny that TY is on the forewheeler in the back. Also, is that Brinley Mom is holding? If it is I can't believe how dark her hair is. Ava's easter dress is so cute.
What a great Easter you had!! I love Ava's dress it is so so so cute!! We need to get together again soon, let me know when a good time is, I want to get together before this baby of mine comes!!
I am so sad I had to work. It looks like it was a fun family party. Ava is a little beauty queen! Her dress is darling and, as usual, you have her hair done so cute.
She is looking less like a baby and MOre like a little girl! Shannon, you are such a cute mom! I love your hair cut short!
Post a Comment