We'll it's been a busy start for the new season...I swear this time of year is almost more busy than Christmas time for me. I have so much going on, but I can't complain because it all seems like fun stuff. I am right in the middle of competition season, therefore I have no life on the weekends, but I love working for Champion. Two weekends ago we had the St. George competition, which was fun, but unfortunately cold...I guess it's ok when I had to be inside working most the time anyways. I did manage to get some great shopping done...Ava loves the shoes if you can tell!!! She is obsessed with shoes...she's always saying, "Shooes." It was a fun weekend with all the girls in my family who are all so great to work with me.
This time of year I'm also busy teaching dance and yes spring concert is just around the corner for both the elementary schools and Creative Arts!!!!! On top of that I'm still working hard with WATCH-OUT. It's been a TON of work, but even more FUN!!! I can't believe how much I enjoy the parties and selling at different events.
Aside from work we have also been having lots of fun spending time with our family. Ava loves her cousins and can't seem to get enough when we play with them. This last weekend we spent time at Jake's parents while his sister, April, was in town...What a blast!!!
This time of year I'm also busy teaching dance and yes spring concert is just around the corner for both the elementary schools and Creative Arts!!!!! On top of that I'm still working hard with WATCH-OUT. It's been a TON of work, but even more FUN!!! I can't believe how much I enjoy the parties and selling at different events.
Aside from work we have also been having lots of fun spending time with our family. Ava loves her cousins and can't seem to get enough when we play with them. This last weekend we spent time at Jake's parents while his sister, April, was in town...What a blast!!!
Here's some fun pictures of all that we've been up to...
My little DIVA!!!
Playing with the cousins at Nan & Pop's Ava...Talking on the phone as usual!!!
3 comments:
She is the most adorable little girl in the world! That looks like so much fun=)
Ava takes after her mom with her sense of style. I love seeing her in Berlynn's little outfits. It brings back lots of memories.
Holy Cow Shan. . . Ava is SO big! She just looks so old, hello Jake Jr.! I think she looks just like him (well at least in pictures since I haven't seen her in FOREVER!). That is awesome that you keep yourself so busy. I envy you, I get so bored living in Europe. I wish that there were those kinds of things I could do! I love the watches you make, my friend Karly (you remember her) makes them too and they are so fun. You'll have to tell me when one of your parties are this summer so I can come! Also we bought a condo in B town, so lets get together this summer! There is a pool so you and Ava babe should come swimming!! Hi to Jake for me ok. xoxo
Post a Comment