First off we started with living and breathing this...
Fortunately judging is over for the season and we finally have a life again! Next I finished up all my dance performances and teaching for the year...
Since work is slowing down...play has takin' full force as we are enjoying all the fun outside. Along the ride there's also been lots of this...
My sister and her family have moved back from Philly, as my brother-in-law as graduated dental school. As they have been transitioning back here to Utah they have been living in the basement apartment here, so we have been having tons of fun with the cousins. Ava just loved going to Berlynn's 5th birthday beach party...She just thinks she's one of the big kids.
Up next on our wild and crazy ride is Viva Las Vegas...Hang on to your wallets and morals! Pictures TO BE CONTINUED....
2 comments:
I know for a fact its been crazy!! Glad things have settled down for you guys now... maybe now we can finally go out :)!!!
Ok, Ava is so big!!! I just remember her being the little teensie thing in St. George last year! I'm glad that you can breath now that competition season is over! How was Nationals?
Post a Comment