Sunday, June 28, 2009

MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!

You probably already guessed it...but man do I love Lake Powell!!! This was a different trip for me...I went solo...Jake couldn't come this time, but we'll be back for round two next month. I guess I shouldn't have said solo because I had my little buddy Ava with me and not to mention one in the oven...YES, THIS IS ALSO AN ANNOUNCEMENT...WE'RE PREGNANT! We couldn't be more excited...the timing is just perfect...we'll have another bundle of joy in February. Pregnant and all we still had a great time especially Ava. She obviously had such a fun time if you can't tell in all these pictures.
(I was so bad at taking pictures this trip...I'll be better next time)
She loves her cousins...She just can't get enough of her buddy Ezra...She just loves to yell his name!



This is definitely my child...She can fall asleep anywhere!!!
This girl is a diva...she loves sunglasses!

Her Papa brainwashed her...Whenever you ask her who she loves...without question it's PAPA!


15 comments:

Ange said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. Looks like you have had fun lately. Hope you are feeling good with being pregnant. I cannot believe how CUTE and BIG Ava is.

Brooke Jackson said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting! February huh? Thats close to Bailey's 1st birthday.

Haylee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!!! Keep us posted!!

Sarah and Garrett said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you guys are having a great summer. I cannot believe how fast Ava is growing. She's going to be such a great big sister.

Julie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I figured it was coming soon. . . hope you're feeling good! Let's hang out soon.

chelsea said...

That is so exciting you are pregnant! Congratulations! So, you're due in February and you want to run Wasatch Back in June?! You are awesome!!

alison said...

CONGRATS DAWG!!! That's awesome. Ava is soooo cute and big. Look like you're having a pretty fun summer. We need to hook up soon.

The Playin' Lakins said...

Yay!!! We are so excited for you!!!

Leslie said...

Congrats! I hope you are feeling all right and I can't wait to see you so we can catch up!

Stefanie and Jeff said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Unknown said...

Lake Powell.. I can't wait to GO!! I love it to!! and Congrats!! im so excited for you!!

The Conders said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! Looks like such a fun trip. We should try and get together again this summer! Hope you're feeling well!

Brad and Britt said...

Congrats Shannon! We are due in february too! (february 4th) We are super excited for you and for our little baby....they should be friends! How have you been feeling?

Lisa Jane said...

i just got back from powell! it truly is the best place in the world!!! your little ava is growing so big and so beautiful! hope all is well!

Menlove Family said...

Looks like it was sooo-oo fun! We were so sad the whole weekend :(