Wednesday, July 15, 2009

TGIM

Most people love Fridays or Saturdays, but our family loves Mondays because its Jake's day off. We always try to make it such a fun and special day. Last week we went up to Park City to shop, play, and eat. We love to try out new resturants. Ava had a blast at the park and she is always such a great trooper.

This week Jake and I had a fun date night. We went to P.F. Changs for the first time...I know, I know...crazy huh?! We loved it though. Sometimes you just get stuck going to the same places over and over again. Then we hit a flick and ate ice cream during the movie...Jake's two favorite things. I just love to see my sweetie having a good time and relaxing. He works so hard. He has taken a four week break from school, which is the first break he's taken since his mission...WOW!!! It has been well deserved and needed!!!



1 comment:

Chris and Em said...

Shannon, you guys are SO CUTE!! I love all of her bows and accesories, where do you get them!!?