My life now feels complete!!! I'm just kidding...what kind of priorities do I have? Anyways, we just had the best Girls Trip EVER!!! It definitely won't be the last! On my way to Powell my sister, Jamie called and told me she won four tickets to go see a live taping of.......

I was in 100%, even though we would leave the very next morning after I got home from Powell. Poor Jake I just left him and Ava behind. I felt even more bad for my mom who volunteered to stay home and tend all the grandkids (Thanks again mom...you're the best).
This is how it all went down...
Flight to L.A.
Venice Beach
Shopping

Lunch

Our awesome roof top pool @ the Andaz hotel...very nice!

Dinner...my fave!

Comparing bellies...Dinner definitely helped the both of us!
Waiting in line at 5 a.m. The guard was laughing at us because we were the first ones there. Good thing we didn't get there at 4:00, like we had planned. Our tickets were still first come first serve, so of course we were going to guarantee our spots. Since we were so early we did have time to grab some breakfast!
First in line baby!!!!

The 1st show

The morning was just the taping of the opening group ensemble piece, which I just loved..."Send in the Clowns," choreographed by Tyce DiOrio. We were in the front row for this show and the second. By going to the morning show it guaranteed our spot for the live afternoon show.

In between we spent the day shopping at this awesome shopping center right behind CBS studios, The Grove.

Ate at the Farmer's Market. I absolutely love these kinds of places where you can get all sorts of different kinds of yummy and sinfully delicious foods. My favorite of course is donuts. I love to see all the different ethnic foods and sweets.

Ok...onto the good stuff! The Live show, which featured some of my favorites dances.

Probably in my top three faves. The "Briefcase" with Chelsea and Mark.

A wild and fun performance by Sean Paul. I hope all of you got to check out his booty shakin' back up dancers (LOL). I know I did...Up close and personal. We were on the front row in the back of the stage right behind Cat and looking directly at the judges.

The JabbawockeeZ...What an awesome dance crew!

We watched Melissa and Ade get kicked off. It was so much more sad in real life even though I was ready for Melissa to go home. However, I was a little dissappointed that Evan made it over Ade, but after watching the finale last night, it was fun to see Evan.

The final four. It took me forever to finally post, so the show is over and I couldn't be more happy about Jeanine winning. She was up there for me, with Brandon, but after watching her at the tapings and dancing live, her personality definitely won me over.
5 comments:
soooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!! How fun! I want to do that so bad!! Glad you guys had fun, oh man what a dream!
SERIOUSLY?! You are so lucky! That looks like a fabulous trip!
What a great taping to see!
And CUTE bump. It is barely even there!
Can't wait to hear all about it!
Looks like so much fun, plan on me next year!!! Your little belly is staring to pop, and cute courtney's too! Can't wait to find out what it is, my sis just found out their having a boy, maybe its in the air right now!!!
I don't think I've ever been more jealous of a person in my whole life!!!! Not only did you get to go - it was an amazing show to see!! I mean - some of the best dances in SYTYCD history!
what the ?!?! How did you get that sweet set up?! I want to win tickets to that! Your baby bump looks soo cute! (mine looks hugmongous in a bad way compared to yours! haha!) So, when is the baby due in February? I need to know how far apart our little ones are going to be....since it is going to be within DAYS!
Post a Comment