Saturday, August 29, 2009

SUN VALLEY 2009

We just love this place! It feels like our home away from home. It's always hard to come back to reality, but it was definitely a rejuvenating trip. It was fun to have all of Jake's siblings there. I wish I would have been better about taking pictures with everyone. I was especially sad not to have Maddie in the cousin picture. It was a blast with all the cute kiddos. I guess will just dream until next year...


















1 comment:

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

This looks like SUCH a fun place!!! You look great Shan, and congrats on the little BOY! I bet Jakey is so excited=) We really wanna do the Wasatch Back next year, so let's put a team together!!! that can be training for the half. We should do the top of Utah one again, I really liked that course!