Friday, September 11, 2009

IT'S A....


Sorry for the porn, but Jake is a proud daddy...he said, "It's a boy, but what a boy!" He's so proud and already has plans to make his nursery all braves/football...what a super senior!!! Jake and I had a great time together at fetal foto a few weeks ago...yes, I've know for a while now, but I've been slackin' on the blog. We are all so excited including his new big sister! I was almost positive it was a boy because this pregnancy has been so much different than with Ava. She made me so sick and nausea, but this guy just makes me tired and ravenous...He must have his daddy's appetite. I am feeling way better now that I'm just shy of 20 weeks. Anyways...introducing our main man...McAllen Box!!!Isn't he sweet?!!! I'm already so in love with this cute guy...

10 comments:

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

Yay! Congrats you guys!

Roods said...

Congrats Shan! That is such exciting news.

Ange said...

Congrats!!! Now that you have one of both the pressure will be off of Jake.

Amanda said...

Legs spread and all... i love it! and tired and ravenous... that totally cracked me up. anyway, I'm way excited for you. I got your text and meant to text you back but i don't think i ever did! sorry!...CONGRATS! Boys are fun!

Haylee said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you!!!

chelsea said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

Kristy Carpenter said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

The Conders said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!

Brad and Britt said...

I am so happy that it is a boy! It is in the water right now....everyone that I know who is due around the same time as us is having BOYS! They will have to be buddies! My baby boy (still yet to be named) was doing the same spread eagle pose just like Mcallen....haha it cracks me up! Congrats Shannon! (and Jake and Ava)

Brad and Britt said...

I am so happy that it is a boy! It is in the water right now....everyone that I know who is due around the same time as us is having BOYS! They will have to be buddies! My baby boy (still yet to be named) was doing the same spread eagle pose just like Mcallen....haha it cracks me up! Congrats Shannon! (and Jake and Ava)