We're making the most of the holidays this year. We went from a fun family dinner at my mom's house, where the kids did the nativity...kIND OF. Ava was an angel, but that didn't last long. I know there's an angel inside her somewhere...Every so often I get to see it. Usually she's just busy, bossy, and a bully. I really can't wait to get over this "MINE" stage.
As you can see we went to the mall to see Santa, but there was no way I was forkin' up $20-$45 bucks for a picture. The security was pretty tight and very strict about taking photos, so Jake went up on the balcony to try to beat the system...as you can tell it didn't work out so hot. I guess cheaters really never do prosper. Anyways, Ava's just obsessed about Santa. She couldn't stop talking about him as we waited in line, but as soon as it was her turn she was terrified. As she sat on his lap she got more and more comfortable, but the only thing she said to him, with a grin of course, "Bye Santa!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment