

I am so thankful for this wonderful day!!! It turned out to be more spiritual and uplifting than I thought. Jake gave such an incredible blessing. It was so neat to see him hold our cute son, McAllen, and then be surrounded by so many amazing priesthood holders, whom I love. What a rewarding day for a mother!!! I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me with two healthy and darling children. I can't imagine my life without them and my incredible companion, Jake. I also want to thank all my family and friends who came out to support us on this special day.
3 comments:
Congrats Jake. I am so amazed that these guys can do this and still be there for their families. Its not easy but very worth it! I'm glad Mac's blessing went well. Sorry we couldn't be there. We love you guys...oh by the way, I was reading your blog and Cooper goes "hey, theres Shannon...I can't even believe it, her husband is so shy to me!"
Your little guy is so darling!! What a special day.
p.s. where did you get his cute blessing outfit. Not that I have really been looking...but some of the boy ones out there are so cheesy...but his is darling
What a special day that was Shan, blessing, testimonies, delicious food! You are so precious baby Mac, and are loved sooo much!!
Post a Comment