Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FOUR YEARS BABY!

I can't believe it's already been four years! It's amazing what you can accomplish in such a small amount of time, when you have a great companion! Jake is my everything. He is truly the perfect husband, father, friend, provider, priesthood holder, and everything else he's suppose to be. He helps me with all my responsibilities around the house and with the kids. I truly adore this man and can't imagine my eternity without him.

We celebrated by having an awesome dinner at Little America, which was also a graduation celebration, with Jake's parents. We also had a fun day where we went to the gym, played raquet-ball, swam, had lunch, and hit up a movie. We love our special dates just the two of us. We're always laughing together, so I look forward to our happily ever laughter!!!

1 comment:

Brad and Britt said...

congrats on the 4 year mark!!! I love that you two ended up together...what a perfect high school sweetheart story!!!