Sunday, July 25, 2010

FAST EDDIE

This funny old lady cracks me up!!! She just lives in her own little world, but we just love her all the same. Her hearing is getting so bad that when we got to her house the TV was so loud she couldn't even hear the doorbell, us walking in, and me yelling, right behind her, "Hi, Grandma!!!" It was hilarious!!! She was just dancing and singing in her little green apron making us fruit smoothies...classic Fast Eddie moment!!!!
Ava had so much fun swimming at "GG's" house. She's really starting to get confident in her swimming abilities, which makes me less confident around the pool. She's getting a lot more gutsy. I think her swimming lessons, the past two weeks, has something to do with it : )
It was so funny to hear her nervous giggle and watch doggie paddle around the pool saying to everyone there, "I'm doing it, I'm doing it." I'm so proud of her. She's getting way too big!!!


No comments: