He's on to bigger and better things!!! He loves his foodies!!! I just wish he liked it more than his mommy's milk. He is so attached. I'm worried this kid will never stop nursing!!!!
How old is your little boy? I was just reading your "The Good Stuff" post and that is exactly how Melia is. She is eight months old now and she is sooooo attached it's not even funny. She freaks out if I even turn my back to her let alone leave the room and I know it's because of the milk. I don't know if I'll ever be able to stop--it is her "magic medicine" it solves the problems of the world. Anything can be solved by nursing in her opinion. How long did you nurse Ava?
1 comment:
How old is your little boy? I was just reading your "The Good Stuff" post and that is exactly how Melia is. She is eight months old now and she is sooooo attached it's not even funny. She freaks out if I even turn my back to her let alone leave the room and I know it's because of the milk. I don't know if I'll ever be able to stop--it is her "magic medicine" it solves the problems of the world. Anything can be solved by nursing in her opinion. How long did you nurse Ava?
Post a Comment