My poor child has struggled to go poop in the potty for over a month now. She's had the pee thing down for months, but this girl is terrified of going poop in the potty. She says it's scary. She's gone poop in the potty 4 times now. The first was to get her princess Tiana shoes, the second to get the movie Beauty & the Beast, the third to have a girls night out with Mom & see the movie, Tangled, and the fourth the day after the movie. Ok, so all of these joyous occasions have happened weeks a part from one another. We had such a fun time celebrating as we went on our girls date to the movie and then to get pizza (her choice). The very next day, after the movie, she went again, so I thought it was a done deal, but oh no she's back to her old ways. This girl seems like she'll never get. The most frustrating part is that she knows how to go and I know she can go, but she'll only go if the reward is worth. I'm losing patience. I don't know how much longer I can handle scrapping poop from her panties and the endless loads of laundry.
However, with that said, we still had fun night at the movie. It really is one of the cutest movies I've ever seen. I'm totally tempted to go see it again. It was so romantic. Although the best part of the whole night was just being with Ava. It was such a special moment for me, as a mom, to be there with my spunky lovin' girl. A moment that I hope to never forget. I love this girl, poop and all!!!!
Pizza Factory after the movie...such a fun night


1 comment:
So feeling your potty training pain right now! We've just got to keep going right?
Post a Comment