We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Our kids both had such a fun time. Ava gets so excited and loves the whole idea about Santa. She just couldn't believe he ate his cookie. She was thrilled about her pink computer, princess tent, and her make-up. McAllen surprised me when he wanted nothing to do with the paper and wrappings...He just LOVES toys. It's so fun to find him cool toys. He loves anything that turns or spins.
How do I look??? And don't even say a word about my pink jammies that Jake got me. I felt like a marshmellow all day!!! However, they are way warm and I wear them almost every night. I feel bad I gave him so much slack about my grammie jammies.
We had fun spending the majority of the day at Oma and Papa's house. We love spending lots of time in their theatre and the kids love playing with their cousins in the playroom...It's a perfect situation!!!
We struggle with pictures. Almost every event during the holidays I would try to get a family picture, but it just wasn't happening, but nonetheless we had a great time!!!! We feel so blessed to have such incredible families and to have such a sweet little family of our own.
No comments:
Post a Comment