Sunday, May 1, 2011

TIS' THE SEASON... DANCE

It's been an incredible first season for 
website

I'm so proud to work for such an incredible company!  It was a lot of work for the first year, but I know it's only the beginning for this awesome company.  We had the opportunity to work with some of the most incredible dancers & choreographers...
Katee Shean, from season 4, was another addition to the awesome line up 
along with Eldon Johnson, from "Odessey."  
I had a blast with Katee at the St. George competition along with all my favorite judges!!!  I love all the people I work with.  In this picture it's Dana Hussey and Sabrina, my cute sister-in-law.  
The trip was mainly just the two of us... I don't think either one of us have had that much fun together.  It was the most talking & shopping I think I've ever done in my life... Thanks Brie for a fun trip... 


Denver Competition was a serious my favorite out of the whole season.  The people of Colorado were so gracious and fun to work with.  
My good buddy Gev taught the master class and the whole panel of judges were my cute sister and sister-in-laws... Aren't I lucky to hang with such fun people and have such cute sisters.  
Gev's solo was Rockin'... Thanks again Gev!!!

Jamie, Gev, Sabrina, Michelle

Phoenix super fun too, but all my fun pictures with Lauren G. won't post ;(  She is such a sweetheart and so down to earth and not to mention extremely talented!!!!

Anyways, it was a fun ride 2011... Until next season...




No comments: