I know this is totally clinche and sort of WAY dorky to say, but our Disneyland trip really was magical!!! It was one of the best vacation we've ever had. It was so fun to stay right on the property at the Disneyland Hotel (I would highly recommend it). I've been to Disneyland so many times, but to feel like you were a part of the action the entire time was really fun and of course exhausting, but that's part of the fun, right??! We loved being in the park an hour before the rest of the public and riding the monorail (McAllen's favorite part) directly into the park. It was also fun to stay out as late as we wanted and just have a small walk back to our room.
Enough about that... Our kids were just darling and loved all the rides, shows, and seeing their favorite disney characters... We're already planning our next trip...
BEWARE... picture overload :-)
"Don't mind if I do" (FYI... this wasn't our popcorn)
First ride of the trip... NEMO
All the Christmas decor was still up... so pretty
This girl just loves everything Minnie... I couldn't get her out of her house...
She asked if she could live there :-)
Crash!!!!!!!!!!!
Silver Mist
Tink her new best friend....
She's already planning her 5th Tinkerbell birthday, which isn't until OCTOBER
He loved the jungle boat ride
total daddy's boy...
which is cool with me because Jake had to hold him most of the trip
One of the Fav's... Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show
Ava loves that Jake the pirate shares a name with her Dad
Another CRASH!!!!
These two really are best friends and get along so well
No one is more fun to hang with than Ava... She definitely knows how to party!!!
Just a little down time and then we were back at it
Breakfast with the princesses at Ariel's Grotto...
So much fun and totally worth it!
Just like his Dad... Loved all the 3D movies
Fun Memories... We'll be back!!!


2 comments:
What an awesome trip! We are taking a trip to Disneyland this summer.... your pics made me even more excited. PS you are lookin hot girl!
that looks like so much fun! I'm dying to take Mason but I didn't know if he was too small and wouldn't enjoy it...but it looks like Mac had a GREAT time...so maybe we will have to venture to the happiest place on earth! Your kids are so darling...and getting so big!
xo
Post a Comment