Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I HEART VALENTINE'S DAY

We've actually been celebrating the last few weeks.  Valentine's truly is my VERY favorite holiday.  Who doesn't love delicious heart shaped cookies and expressing love & appreciate to those most important to us.  

Jake and I always celebrate on February 1st since that's the date we got engaged.  It was a fun and simple date... dinner at Macaroni Grill (Not my fav, but close to the show), went to the show"Kaleidoscope" by Ririe&Woodbury @ Capital Theatre, and got frozen yoguart @ Orange Leaf.  It was fun to exchange gifts too.  I got Jake a new tie and he got me this awesome back massager that I've wanted for a long time.  

The kids and I have been busy doing all kinds of fun Valentine activities... Making sugar cookies, valentine cards, heart-attacking neighbors, delivering gifts/treats, and hosting a crazy fun neighborhood party/playdate & a fancy Valentine dinner with my family!!!  

It's been a wonderful holiday!  Lots to be grateful for and Lots of LOVE!!!!






The Goods, with my friends Jacob & Julia, after their fun preschool Valentine's party

No comments: