The Story is Macky is 3!!!!!!!!!!!
This sweet boy means so much to me. He is so tender and still snuggles me everyday. I wish I could just freeze time!!! I've never had to worry about someone so much, but I realized that made me love him more. He teaches me more than anyone I've ever know... especially that of patience :) Which is something I realized I needed to learn more than anything else... especially patience with myself, so that I can serve others MORE!!! I have never felt a more Christlike love until I met him, which has blessed all of my relationships and my ability to love!
Mac you will always hold a special place in my heart as I know Toy Story and all your buddies, Woody and Buzz, will for you!!!!! Needless to say this kid is obsessed! No one deserves a party centered around him and the things he loves more!!!! You are an amazing person and I can't wait to see what your future holds! LOVE YOU!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment