How did I ever live without this sweet little girl...She is growing so dang fast! Everyday I am amazed that this precious baby is mine. She really is a sweet and even tempered baby. I feel extremely blessed and thankful this holiday season!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for the picture. She is a dollie. I can't wait until Dec. 17th to hold her
Oh my Shan she is so beautiful! These pics rock! The first one of Ava looks like Jake (I think so) :) I want to see you guys when we come to Utah for Christmas!
7 comments:
Thanks for the picture. She is a dollie. I can't wait until Dec. 17th to hold her
These pictures are the best! Ava is so beautiful. Are you going to use any of them for her announcement?
She is a sweet little thing. I just want to snuggle her. See ya tomorrow! YAY.
Oh my Shan she is so beautiful! These pics rock! The first one of Ava looks like Jake (I think so) :) I want to see you guys when we come to Utah for Christmas!
She's so so darling! I love seeing that sweet girlie face, its nice for a change!!!!
We look forward to her blessing
I am still waiting for house pics!
Hey Shannon, Sorry we missed her blessing. I am sure it was amazing and she probably looked so cute as always. Yeah for your cute little family.
Post a Comment