Saturday, November 3, 2007

HALLOWEEN MADNESS

We had a spooktacular Halloween this year! Ava was so dang cute. Nothing fit her though...she's just a little runt. I guess she was just a cute little Halloween treat. In the afternoon we went to a wild witches party at the hotel with Jake's family...I couldn't believe some of these witch costumes and cackles. Later that night we started the first year of the Menlove Family Fear Factor... we had a blast and it definitely won't be the last! We want to try to kept this fun tradition alive.













I still have some great footage I'm trying to post...here's some funny pictures of our Fear Factor.















Jake literally threw up...he just couldn't get down the baby food peas...it was hillarious!!!














I'm still finding mustard in my hair after the crazy yellow ghost drop!














Courtney and her friend, Lindsay looked so funny as two disco black chicks! WOW, Courtney still ceases to amaze me with her craziness!

8 comments:

Collie and Zach said...

what a cute orange outfit! She is so sweet. I love your witches hat...red boa and all. You are looking so skinny and gorgeous as always.

Anonymous said...

What is Courtney thinking? That girl is so funny.

Brooke Jackson said...

Looks like so much fun. I love that you had baby peas for one of the foods! You guys always have somthing fun goin' on over at the Menlove house.

Anonymous said...

How my gosh! That is so funny your fam did their own fear factor! That is great- Jake is baby for not being able to eat baby food!.. Come on it's not that bad!!! What fun!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Shannon-
it's Cami Prows from BHS woo hoo! I happened to come across your blog on this crazy blogging world. I guess Jake's brother knows one of our friends. Anyways I just wanted to say Congrats! Your little girl is beautiful! I loved looking at your blog! Hope all is well!
Cami

Menlove Family said...

I love the fear factor photos! I wish I had my camera. We will definately have to keep the tradition up :)

The Parks Fam said...

HEy Shannon,
I was so excited when I saw you left a comment on my blog! How are things going?? It was so fun to see you at Ashley's wedding. Little Ava is GORGEOUS!! I love seeing pictures of her on your blog. I will definitely check back often. Hope everything is going well!!

Lauren Parks

Team Box! said...

looks like alot of fun, i want to see the video though!
I love that jake hated the peas, they really aren't that bad!
Love ya!