Tuesday, December 25, 2007

3rd ANNUAL BUD SWEATER PARTY

High school memories!!! We went to a fun and silly Christmas party with lots of old high school buddies. There was always a group of guys that called themselves "The Buds." It was hillarious! They even had a sweater fashion show with all the finalists. Thanks to my mom's killer sweater I was one of the top three. Unfortunately, I didn't win. I was pretty bummed there was a sweet prize.
Ava was definitely the star of the party. She looked so dang cute. It was weird to have a child with all these high school friends, but Jake and I were so proud...she's a doll.



4 comments:

Team Box! said...

hah, my friends did that last year at our traditional christmas party, it was pretty funny! reminds me of dumb and dumber!
How fun, I bet they all loved seeing Ava.

Menlove Family said...

This is such a funny idea! I love the pics!

Heidi, Scotty, Maddie & Brayden said...

You guys are too funny! It looks like a Christmas Party right out of the 60's. Ava is so cute! Can't wait to meet her :)

Sarah and Garrett said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I'm actually going to an ugly sweater party tonight. Now I can't wait after seeing all your cute pictures. The only downside is that Ava won't be there. I bet she was the life of the party.