Jake and I bought our first home back in April. It was a major fixer upper. We remodeled the entire house and made it into a duplex. By doing this we've been able to rent half the house while Jake finishes school. He graduates in May...Hallelujah! Then we plan to keep it as a rental home when we're ready to move. It was a lot of work, but we had great help from family. My cousin just bought a new town home and has asked that I post pictures of my home for decorating ideas. My sister also lives back in Philadephia, so she wanted to see all the recent updates as well.
Shannon! I love that you look at my blog...cause I'm always looking at yours!! It's such a fun way to keep in touch and see what everyone is up to! I love your house and your cute little girl!!! I hope you guys have a fun Christmas! Talk to you soon!
6 comments:
YOUR HOUSE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it. I can't wait for you to come up again some time so we can go shopping.
I love everything about your house. You should consider being a interior decorator.
Cute Cute house Shannon! Doesn't look like it was ever a fixer upper.
what a cute little cozy place!
Shannon! I love that you look at my blog...cause I'm always looking at yours!! It's such a fun way to keep in touch and see what everyone is up to! I love your house and your cute little girl!!! I hope you guys have a fun Christmas!
Talk to you soon!
Wow! Will you come decorate our house??
Post a Comment