Saturday, January 5, 2008

JAKE'S 23rd BIRTHDAY

My little Jakie is growing up so fast! I can't believe we've known each other for so long now. We had a fun and always hillarious day celebrating his birthday. It was fun to reminiece about our dating days in high school. Even though our lives have changed dramatically since then we still have the same fun relationship that I just love. We started the day off by snowboarding, which was a total blast! Then we just spent the day with our sweet Ava by shopping and going to dinner. As most of you know Jake can out eat anyone. He was so hungry after boarding that he ordered what he thought was a three patty burger at Applebee's, but when his meal came out he realized he actually ordered three mini hamburger's. It totally looked like a kids meal....His face was priceless!!!

8 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

That is hillarious! I wish I could have been there. I bet you laughed so hard you had tears in your eyes! Tell Jake "Happy Birthday" from us. O' yeah, Travis and Jake need to have an eating contest...That would be a competition!!!

Sarah and Garrett said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! It was good to see you guys last weekend, and I'm glad that Jake had a good birthday. Your birthday is coming up in a couple months, too. Hope things keep going great for you three!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time skiing. You two have some seriously great hook ups.

Team Box! said...

happy birthday jake, we love you so much. We're so glad we live so close and that we can have such awesome friendships.
What a fun Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

When we come up to Utah again, the four of us need to hit the slopes together- it would be a blast! I want to see your new sweet little friend!!

Collie and Zach said...

Shannon, thanks for the input! Any advice is great. I don't doubt it will be worth it, I just wish it was almost over. Ava four months already!? WOW time flies.

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

hello love! i miss AVA! haha and of course you and jake....

Menlove Family said...

Looks like you're the one being a slacker this time!!!