Friday, February 1, 2008

MY VALENTINE...

Sorry, Jakie you've been replaced. Just kidding...I have two sweet Valentines this year...a big one and a small one. Ava is now four months!!! She is growing so fast. Everyday she becomes more and more interactive. She's totally giggling, rolling over, making all sorts of adorable noises, and all the cute things babies do. These pictures were taken when she was three months, which obviously wasn't that long ago and she looks like a totally different baby! No one could have convinced me on how fast these little ones grow. Jake and I are obsessed with this precious little girl. Two years from today we were engaged and now look at us...parents. Love is a crazy thing...
Happy Valentines!!! xoxoxox


7 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

Shannon, she is SO CUTE. She is starting to look more like Jake. What a sweet heart!

Anonymous said...

Holy little Jake look a like. I can't believe how much she has changed. Please post more and more and more pictures. I just miss her. (You guys too)

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

First off your baby is precious! We are glad you found us on here we will add you guys also..hope everything is going well!!

Sarah and Garrett said...

Ava is growing so fast! What a doll! I'm sure Ava is Jake's little Valentine, too. We can't wait to see you guys (and our gorgeous little niece) again!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

oh my gosh! I LOVE AVA GIRL! i love you too shan! haha oh... and jake too.... lets get together SOOOON!

Team Box! said...

She looks so darling, I love the valentine look!
Can you believe how fast it goes, I can't believe bent's almost 1!
Ava's our cutie pie!!

Menlove Family said...

I LOVE HER!!! I want one! xoxo!