Thursday, February 7, 2008

AN APPLE A DAY...





















Too bad for miss Ava-Roo she can't eat apples yet, so she has to go to the doctors anyways! Today she had her 4 month appointment. She is doing fabulous and growing like a weed...Lucky for me she's not obnoxious like a weed, but sweet as a pea! She weighed 12lbs. and was 25 inches long. She's 14% in her weight and 82% in her height. She's just tall and skinny...Lucky girl!!! She also had to get some shots today...It's so hard!!! I cried worst than Ava on her first shots, at 2 months, but I did much better today! She is such a dream baby...I couldn't have asked for better.
I know I'm not the best photographer, but I've been getting demanding requests to post more pictures. Every time I go to take a picture of Ava while she's smiling she's loses it right when the camera flashes. The flash totally distracts her. Hopefully she'll start to get use to it.

5 comments:

Sarah and Garrett said...

She looks so surprised! I'm glad the doctor's appointment went well. At least she's too little to be totally freaked out by the shots. It's great to hear that she's doing well.

Team Box! said...

She does just look more like jakey!
I love to see her personality coming out, her big eyes are so cute!
You are a lucky duck, she is such a good, easy baby, hopefully that lucky streak is contagious!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures. Keep them coming.
Shots are the worst. It does get easier and easier each time. Then when your second kid comes around, it is no big deal.
The last picture you posted of Ava looks just like your baby pictures, but the rest are all J.

Anonymous said...

Only 39 more days until I get to hold her again!!!! Can I get a Whoot wooo

Julie said...

Shanbabe!! HELLO! I'm a blogger now, decided to jump on the bandwagon. Ava is adorable, I love it! You guys are too cute. xoxo