Thursday, February 14, 2008

THE BEST PART ABOUT VALENTINE'S...





I had a crazy fun time making my all time favorite...sugar cookies, with my sister, Courtney, and my little bro, Brandon!!! Valentine's is such a special day for me because I can eat all the delightful sugar cookies I want... I hope everyone has a chance to eat one these tasty cookies on this very festive day...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I hope mine are in the mail. Your hair really is super cute.

Anonymous said...

I just clicked on the picture with your mouth open. Berlynn was scared of your red eyes.

Julie said...

mmmmm those look good! I wish I got to eat sugar cookies for Valentines... I guess now I'm going to have to go make some. and yes, your hair does look awesome, I love it!

Team Box! said...

yum yum, I hope you made one for me, I didn't even eat a cookie on valentines!

corryfever said...

Your family is too cute!! I want some of those cookies! I am so glad we found your blog, you look like a major babe with the new do! xoxo