Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BLING BLING BABY...

I finally had the courage to get Ava's ears pierced! It was definitely harder than I had anticipated, but thankfully I had the help of my sister-law, Michelle. Once the dots were placed on Ava's ears and the piercing gun was ready to go, the lady asked, "Are you ready?" with tears in my eyes I said, "No." I asked Michelle to hold her. She was so sweet and willing! I honestly wouldn't have done it without her. I cried so hard! There was a huge crowd that witnessed the whole thing. I'm sure I looked like a major drama queen, but to be completely honest it wasn't any worse than a shot at the doctor's office. However, this shot has great beauty benefits...Doesn't she look so dang cute!!!




13 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

Shannon, Ava is so BEAUTIFUL! I love her little earings. What a sweetie.

Collie and Zach said...

She looks way cute! Not that she needed the earrings to look that way! I love little baby girls with earrings....if I ever have a baby girl you will have to help me talk Zach into the ear piercing thing. He is so against it when they are babies...and I LOVE IT!

The Parks Fam said...

Hey Shannon!! I had to stop by your blog and check out the adorable pictures of your baby girl!! I can't believe how BIG she is, Last time I saw her she was a newborn. Its crazy how fast they grow up huh?? I am adding your page to my blog list so I don't have to go through someone else's blog to look at yours anymore. Hope thats okay!!!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH SHE HAS CHANGED! She looks so much bigger since your last post. her cute little cheeks are filling out.
Her earings are so cute. That was so nice of Michelle to hold her. Did they double shoot?

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at her pictures. She is just too cute. I want a hard copy of that first one.

Julie said...

oh man she is way cute! I think Spencer would kill me if I brought home a baby with pierced ears though. I'll just have to show him these pics to convince him of how adorable it is!!!! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Shan I love how you are always crying when she has to get shots and stuff, you are so funny.

Julie said...

oh yeah and cute green shirt and skirt! (is that the one I got I can't remember haha) she is so tiny!!

Sarah and Garrett said...

She looks so cute! You're so brave! I don't think I could handle it, but at least Ava wasn't scared. Probably just unhappy when it happened. We'll just have to call her Miss Fancy Pants now. So fancy!

Julie said...

Thanks Shan, we're so excited! I'll have to get some styling tips from you, like how to make those cute headbands!! You make those, don't you? I'm real excited for those!!

Haylee said...

Shannon!! Very Cute pictures! Ava is beautiful, your hair cut is super cute, and I love your blog! Hope all is going well! looks like it is!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

OH! she is soooo freakin cute! I tagged you! check out my blog!

Peterson Fam said...

Ok That's it....you have given me the courage to pierce Kit's ears. They are so cute, but I am a baby!!!! Zak wants to do it so bad. You need to tell me all about it. oh and I added you to my blogspot since Kit and Ava are going to be like best friends :) We need to get together and do some mommy things. I need mommy friends!!

Rachel said...

Shan.. Ava is so stinking cute. I can't believe how big she is. I am going to add you as my friend on my blog. Hope you dont mind. Check mine out sometime. We should go to lunch with you me and steph. We would have a blast..