Ava finally got a taste of the good stuff while we were in Sun Valley. She absolutely loves eating her oatmeal! It is so much fun to feed her and watch her enjoy. To be honest I had really dreaded this day because it's just one more thing to add to her schedule and it also means she is growing up. I just have to learn to face the facts and treasure each new stage...
5 comments:
Good Job Ava. Real food taste so so much better.
Oh my goodness she is so cute!!! And she is so big! I'm glad I found your blog! It'll be fun to keep up to date on your life!
Real food is tasty, but get ready for the funky diapers. If only they could stay bitsy forever, but at least Ava will have some fun cousins to play with when she gets bigger. I hope she has a blast discovering new foods, as long as crayons aren't one of them. :)
Happy Birthday today Shannon! Hope its wonderful....love ya much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWGIE! I hope you get a chance to kick back and relax and do whatever the heck you want! You are the best! love ya lots.
Post a Comment