I have the most talented sister-in-law, Sarah, who makes these awesome slings. Most of you have probably seen them before, but she sewed this together flawlessly. I'm trying to convince her that she needs to sell them for good money. Ava loves it so much and so does her mommy. Every time I put her in it she's out within a matter of seconds. I love to have her up and playing, but the extra time is always helpful. Thanks again Sar...
5 comments:
It looks fabulous on you, and of course Ava makes it look exceptionally fabulous. Love you guys! Hope you had a great birthday!
I'm gonna get one of those! They look awesome!
Tell Sara I seriously want one...I'll pay her whatever! They are way cuter than all the other ones I've seen!
So cute. she really should sell them. I would buy one for sure.
i want one for myself! how nice to be carried around in a hamack like fashion! tell her to make one for adults! you look so cute in this picture, you are so beautiful! Eva takes after her mother!
Post a Comment