Friday, March 14, 2008

KEEP ON ROLLIN'

A few weeks ago I had gone grocery shopping and when I got home I put Ava on a blanket on the floor. I ran back outside to get the rest of the groceries. When I came back, which was only like thirty seconds later, Ava was screaming face-flat on the wood floor. The hardwood was about two-three yards from the blanket. She's been rolling since she was three months, but all of a sudden she's turned into a rolling phenomenon. Don't worry she didn't get hurt, but I think the hard surface just startled her. She loves having more mobility and is starting the shrug back and forth on all fours. It's so fun to see her reach all of these developmental markers.

3 comments:

Julie said...

she is so teeny! She doesn't look like she should be able to be moving around yet. Fun for you... before you know it you're going to have to baby proof your house!

Brooke Jackson said...

Love the new posts. Good idea with the pics too.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her rollin