Saturday, April 12, 2008

SAY CHEESE

Today we got Ava's six month pictures taken. I was very pleased...she looks so dang cute! It was fun! I went with my mom, my sister-in-law Michelle, her son Camren, and my brother Justin. Camren got his done too. He's getting so big and handsome! It was fun to see them together.

17 comments:

Bruce and Liss said...

Shan! This is Liss! I found your blog through Julie's and just wanted to say your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! it's so fun to see her and all that you've guys have been up to!

Brad and Britt said...

oh my goodnes....she is a cutie! Man, all of our friends need to stop having cute babies...its making me want one! haha! soon....we hope!

Anonymous said...

Wow three posts!! to comment on all of them: I love all the pictures and keep them coming. I still can't believe she is sitting up.

Brooke Jackson said...

She is very cute. I love her little pierced ears!

Julie said...

I showed my Mom these pictures and she can't get over how cute Ava is! Me either! How fun.... you'll have to tell me where to get pictures taken cause those are adorable.

Collie and Zach said...

I definately think she looks more like you now Shannon! She is so cute.

Roods said...

Shan!!

I just ran across your blog and Ava is so cute!!! I love those pictures you had taken of her. I hope things are going well for you. I will call you sometime about the competitions.

Wendi Rood

Amanda said...

Those are way cute pictures of Ava! I need to get Andrews three month pictures done. Where did you have her pictures taken?

alison said...

So cute! 6 months old already?? It's time for #2 Shan! ;)
Ava is such a doll. Hope all is well.

Menlove Family said...

These turned out so cute!! How'd you get the picture so big though? Camrens is so small on our blog and I can't get it bigger :(

Anonymous said...

oh she is so cute! that smile is to die for! i am thinkin' that she looks like both of you but maybe a little more jake???!!

Natasha said...

Hi Jake and Shannon! I found your blog through Ali's. You have one adorable little girl. Good work!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

chelsea said...

I just found your blog from Jimmy and LIndsey wing.. anyway, your little girl is adorable! You guys look like you are doing great!

Prosper 1st Primary said...

Wow she is so dang cute! You guys are the cutest little fam. Keep the photos coming :)

Stefanie and Jeff said...

Shannon and Jake! What a cute little girl you have! I loved her pictures! I hope all is well with the both of you!

Stefanie Hill Bowen

Kristy Carpenter said...

She is so cute!!! Way cute pictures.