Tuesday, April 1, 2008

THE GAME OF CATCH UP...

I know I've been slackin' since we got home from back east. Life has been crazy and sometimes I don't even feel like I have a spare second to take a breath. I put Ava down to bed a little while ago and had to get on the computer to send off an email for work. I was so exhausted when I was done (I think I'm better at putting myself to sleep than her) that I honestly thought I wouldn't make it there, but once I did I started looking at friends and family blogs, which I hadn't done in quite some time. It totally motivated me to get back in the game. This whole blogging thing can really start to feel like a chore when you don't have enough time in this crazy little thing called, life. I was beginning to get frustrated that I couldn't even take the time to write simple posts like many people do. So here I am, totally tired and ready for bed, putting it all out there, so hopefully in the morning I can wake up knowing I spent a little time for my family and myself. I really think this is a great way to journal for my family. It seems that many of you feel the same way. So thank you for sharing...you all motivate me to be a little better. I have so many things to post, so hopefully you'll get a glimpse soon. I'm heading out of town again this weekend, but maybe when we get back...GOOD NIGHT!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you need to slow down and smell the rosese. (ha, Like I am one to talk) If I don't stay on top of the blogging I loose motivation too.

Julie said...

geez Shan you guys go all over the place! Can't wait to see some pics of your trip!

Sarah and Garrett said...

It can be hard to make it to the computer. Take care of yourself and cute Ava first. Besides, cute Ava pictures are always worth the wait!

Collie and Zach said...

Blogs are way fun to look at, but hard to always have something fun to say. Sounds like you don't really have anytime to even say anything! Good thing you travel a lot to make up for your busy weeks.

Brooke Baker said...

Hey Shannon! It was so good to see you a couple of weeks ago. Ava is so dang cute! P.s. I love that you have the Enchanted song on here, It's been in my head ever since I saw the movie and I was wondering what my problem was!

Brad and Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad and Britt said...

ok, my computer is going crazy! I tried posting something and then it automatically deleted it! Wow, anyway! If you need some more "Me" time, I know a really good sitter that could take Ava for a bit while you relax! She just lives a block away from you, she is a pediatric nurse and she is really good with cute little babe's! haha! Love ya!
-Britt