Ava has always been so happy in the morning, but now that she is so much more mobile she always greets me with her cute little head popped up with a huge grin! These are the moments that will last forever as a mother...Oh, the joys!
That is the cutest picture! I can't wait to see Ava at Garrett's party! Wish you could come, but it looks like you'll be having a blast doing dance stuff. Hope you guys are making it through finals. Yay! They're almost over!
Hi Shannon! Remember me? Wow, it's been such a long time! Your little girl is beautiful and so is her nursery! I'm glad to see that you are still dancing! You are so talented!! I'm glad I found your blog, and I'll check in on you and your family now and then. ~Tara (Lyman) Kerr
5 comments:
So is getting so big. what a cutie
That is the cutest picture! I can't wait to see Ava at Garrett's party! Wish you could come, but it looks like you'll be having a blast doing dance stuff. Hope you guys are making it through finals. Yay! They're almost over!
She is so adorable! She seems like such a good baby, I hope all of your kids are like that. :)
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I just want to squeeze her! I love the morning greetings, aren't we going to miss them when all our kids are grown up?????
Hi Shannon! Remember me? Wow, it's been such a long time! Your little girl is beautiful and so is her nursery! I'm glad to see that you are still dancing! You are so talented!! I'm glad I found your blog, and I'll check in on you and your family now and then.
~Tara (Lyman) Kerr
Post a Comment