Sunday, May 4, 2008

CAA & HARRY POTTER













This week the studio I work for, Creative Arts Academy (CAA), had their spring concert. It was a lot of time and work, but it was worth it. The show turned out awesome! The theme was "Unwritten," so all of the dances were based on famous books. There were 20 different routines...Just imagine the creativity. It was so fun to see what all the other teachers came up with. My choreography and group was Harry Potter. The girls did so well and looked so cute. Their wands were their favorite part...they light up in the dark. At the opening of the routine the dancers walked on in the dark and then the lights came on later...they love it and I just love seeing the girls have such a fun time! Poor Ava is such a trooper...she came with me every night last week for all the dress rehearsals and two nights of performing. I guess I shouldn't say poor because she got so much attention from all the girls. They all love her and totally mall her to die, but you can tell she loves it.

4 comments:

Brad and Britt said...

you are making our leslie hansen so proud right now! oh those days of dancing. they were so much fun! I bet the girls just love you! What a fun theme too!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like such a great place to work.

Julie said...

My Mom said that she saw you at a dance thing... I'm guessing this was it?! I think my niece was in it or something. she said you looked so cute and skinny and that Ava is darling and very girlie with her pierced ears and all pink! I must agree, you are a hot mom!

Menlove Family said...

They look so cute! It looks like it turned out great!!