
Hallelujah! It's just been another crazy week for Jake and I. I don't know when I'm going to finally realize that this is just how life is... busy. It seems to never slow down, however, it feels great not to have anymore deadlines and the stress that comes along with them. I love learning and having the opportunity to further my understanding of exercise and science, but it would be a whole lot more fun if I wasn't stressing about every assignment, paper, and worst of all TESTS! Wouldn't it be awesome if I could just stress about learning as much as possible? Anyways, I'm grateful for school and learning, but I'm even more grateful to have it over with. I guess I shouldn't say that because I still have my capstone to finish in the fall, but you know what I mean. This summer is going to be awesome!!!
2 comments:
Wahoo for school being over!!! (At least for now)
Hey girly...I am so glad that I found your blog, I know what you mean about school its good but only when you are finished. I actually graduated this semester can you believe it! 4900 will be a breeze especially if that is all you are doing! Good luck, keep in touch.
Chalise
Post a Comment