TOP REASONS I LOVE TO BLOG
5. Keeping up with friends and family
4. It forces me to update my photos
(That way I don't have a years worth of photoshop to do)
3. Opportunity to journal for my kids growing stages
4. Family History
5. Personal journaling for myself
Women's conference was up at BYU this last weekend and my mom had the opportunity to go. She told me so many great things about it and is always so uplifted when she goes. I read this article (click to read) about the conference on my sister-in-law's blog and just had to share it, especially because Sherri Dew encouraged women to use an online blog to share their convictions and testimony about the gospel and Savior. I've been a little hesitate to share things too personal on my blog and I still plan to do so, but I do think that the internet and blogging is a great way to share the gospel with others. I truly enjoy blogging each Sunday and plan to add some more edifying material in the future.
4 comments:
I was just thinking that next years the girls should all need to go with Mom to Womens Conference.
Ok, I am so tired. I just re-read my previous message. I hope you understand what I was trying to say. LOL
It is so true... Blogs are seriously amazing!
Shannon - Hey this is Chantel i just started blogging. I was so excited to find your blog. Hope all is well with you guy's. Ava is darling.
Post a Comment