This last weekend I went down to St. George to judge a dance competition. Of course I dragged Ava along for the ride...poor thing, I haul her around everywhere. Anyways, it was fun to go shopping with my sister-in-law, Michelle. We got the cutest stuff for our kids. Check out Ava's adorable sunglasses...she absolutely loves them!!!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
SIX MONTHS OLD ALREADY!
I've been so bad about blogging...I'm sorry! Hopefully all these cute pictures of Ava with help. I feel like I have missed so much. Life is moving 100 mph. I feel like Ava's growing that fast too. We went to her six month appointment today and she is doing so well. She's 24th in her weight and 73rd in her height. She's eating tons of different foods and loving it! She loves to play pick-a-boo and any other type of rough housin'. She's grabbing everything she sees, including my tongue and her favorite, my gum. Her favorite toy is paper. I really wish it was Christmas because she would be entertained for hours. Luckily Jake and I are always doing homework that she gets to be around plenty of paper. Her newest accomplishment is sitting up. It's so dang cute! She's so proud of herself and so is Jake and I. It's funny how you get excited over the simplest things as parents.
This last weekend I went down to St. George to judge a dance competition. Of course I dragged Ava along for the ride...poor thing, I haul her around everywhere. Anyways, it was fun to go shopping with my sister-in-law, Michelle. We got the cutest stuff for our kids. Check out Ava's adorable sunglasses...she absolutely loves them!!!



This last weekend I went down to St. George to judge a dance competition. Of course I dragged Ava along for the ride...poor thing, I haul her around everywhere. Anyways, it was fun to go shopping with my sister-in-law, Michelle. We got the cutest stuff for our kids. Check out Ava's adorable sunglasses...she absolutely loves them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what a babe! She's the hottest thing around in those shades!
Oh my goodness! I can't get enough of her!!!
ya pics of cute kids always make up for it!
Ava is so stinkin cute! I just want to squeeze her! You guys make such a darling family!! XOXO!
Post a Comment