Thursday, July 10, 2008

4TH OF JULY

What a fun holiday to celebrate our freedom! We are so incredibly blessed to live in such a wonderful country. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than being with family, BBQ's, and fireworks. Our little family had a great weekend at the eaglewood fireworks and going to Jed & Sabrina's neighborhood party. Thanks for inviting me Brie...we had so much fun especially watching our show together.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a good one. I really wish I could have gone to the Eaglewood fireworks too. Next year!!

alison said...

You guys all look so cute! What a fun 4th of July. Dawg...you are skinny minny! You look so darling. And Ava girl is growing like a weed. She is looking so old and mature. I noticed that you've got Nicole and tommy's blog on your site. Would you let Nicole know that I want to be invited. I don't think I have the correct email address for her...Anyway, the little Box fam looks so happy. Hope you're enjoying the summer.

Sarah and Garrett said...

She is growing so fast! She´s going to be so grown up when I get back! I just can´t believe it. I love the look on Ava´s face in that picture of her on Jake´s shoulders. What a cutie!

chelsea said...

Oh my gosh you guys have the cutest little family!! You look so great, and she is seriously adorable!

Julie said...

you have the cutest little family, I love it! Thanks for coming to visit me and Hannah the other day, it was great to see you!

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest fourth of july family i have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

oh my word she is so big! you both look so dang cute. It was fun to look at all your pics. you need to add me as a friend. mine is gabeandbobs.blogspot.com