Thursday, July 10, 2008

WHAT A BIG GIRL!!!

The other night we went out with Justin, Michelle, and Camern for Michelle's birthday, which is Saturday. This was the first time that Ava sat in a high-chair and fed herself...And boy, did she love it!!! She literally ate the entire plate. I guess she's also inherited my eating habits too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a big girl. It is so much easier when they start feeding themselves. The only bad thing is the clean up part of it all.

Menlove Family said...

This was so much fun!! Thanks you guys!!

BriAnne said...

Congratulations, Ava! That is pretty huge! I know I keep saying this, but I love those cute head bands she always wears! She super stylin!

Chris and Chalise said...

She is so dang cute! How are you doing? Are you going to summer school?

Prosper 1st Primary said...

Lol, she is so cute! I dont ever remember you being a big eater- at least you never looked like it :) She is a doll, she keeps getting cuter and cuter. I bet a little girl is a blast. You guys look so happy and I can tell you love being a Mom. It is awesome. TTYL